Retail AssociateThe ideal candidate is on-trend, fashion-forward, has a great personal sense of style, and is client-focused. A love for fashion, along with experience as a Stylist or Retail Associate is a must. Our ideal candidate is reliable, professional, team-minded, and has a positive outlook on life. Our ideal candidate has a desire to grow along with the company by taking on new, diverse tasks to help us achieve our goals.
Key Job Duties:
- Deliver exceptional customer care with the goal of building relationships that invite ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Opening/closing of the store by the following established protocol and best practices
- Ensure that the product presentation area is clean, safe and well organized
- Manage new shipment and the stockroom
- Inspire brand loyalty with clients while maintaining company and brand standards
- Facilitate customer correspondence and appointment scheduling
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a customer service environment, but willing to train someone if the fit is right
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Knowledge of fashion trends and color schemes
- POS system experience
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of different body types and how to dress them in the most flattering way
- Ability to lift 20-30 pound boxes
Part-time position. Hours will vary but must be available to work 6-12 hours/week Monday- Saturday 9:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m. and occasional holidays. We are generally open 1-2 nights a week, once during the day in the week and most Saturday mornings or afternoons.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.